Three Trees understands the stress and anxiety associated with finding the best treatment when you or your loved one finally realizes help is needed. We recognize this and our admissions staff are specialists to help navigate the process to make it as comfortable for you as possible.
An admissions counselor will assist you with program information, fee structure, what is required medically for clearance and any other questions you may have about Three Trees.
- Detailed phone assessment with a Master’s Level Clinician
- Your admissions counselor will take a detailed history so we can as a team decide what level of care is most appropriate at the time of admission.
- Treatment Payment Options
- Three Trees has a standard day rate for treatment with additional charges for specific medical circumstances or additional services. Three Trees bills insurance upon request. If we are not in your provider’s network, we will bill out of network, however advanced financial arrangements are required.
- Three Trees has a credit card portal on our site to make convenient payments for insurance deductibles, treatment self pay, client spending accounts, and or housing.
- Medical Clearance from our Medical Team
- Labs are required upon determination of admission. Your admission counselor will provide you with all the necessary information required.
- Travel Arrangements
- Those requiring specific travel arrangements to be made for out of state clients will be coordinated with our admissions department. We are happy to help make flight arrangements, hotels, transportation or any other needs that may arise.
Three Trees is located in the heart of Boca Raton, Florida. This makes West Palm Beach International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport both convenient options for our clients to arrive.
We understand the admissions process can be overwhelming in a situation that is already very trying, but we are with you every step of the way. The most important requirement for admission to Three Trees is the willingness of all our clients to recognize change is necessary within ones self. We are dedicated to help and guide these changes, yet it is the responsibility for the individual to want to live a life free of their eating disorder.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THREE TREES?
We have prepared a list of suggestions to help make the transition from your home to us as comfortable as possible. Feel free to bring your favorite pillow and a few photos of your loved ones for your room. The following is a breakdown of what to bring and what not to bring during your stay.
We suggest you download this list and carefully follow the guidelines. Any items a client brings to treatment that is not approved will be shipped back to the clients’ home at the expense of the client. Three Trees reserves the right to deem any additional items that may not be listed as inappropriate. We thank you in advance for understanding and adhering to our guidelines designed to provide the safest and most effective treatment environment you deserve.